FAQ Connexion
Rechercher Profil
Membres Groupes
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
S’enregistrer
Is Your Childs World Emotionally Safe My Story Of How Emo
les chevaliers du ciel Index du Forum  » Chevalier Du Ciel  » Candidature  » Is Your Childs World Emotionally Safe My Story Of How Emo
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
latniab

Message Posté le: Lun 3 Juil - 05:43 (2017)    Sujet du message: Is Your Childs World Emotionally Safe My Story Of How Emo
Répondre en citant

My story, and the last 70 years of my life, led me to write this book. It is my response to the meanness I endured as a child and adult. This book will explain why I have an unwavering commitment to the emotional well-being of children. I know my life would have taken a different direction without my subconscious beliefs, “I am fat, ugly, and stupid.” These beliefs were the result of the negative messages and voices I swallowed and endured. Through what I learned from my suffering, I hope to galvanize a movement that will provide a more compassionate and safer emotional environment for children. I believe all life has a purpose, as have the challenges, coincidences and many miracles in my life. This book is my response to them all.

Is Your Child's World Emotionally Safe?: My story of how Emotional Intelligence changed my life and how it impassioned my commitment to the emotional well-being of all children. Karen Ellen Stone
Is Your Child's World Emotionally Safe?: My story of how Emotional Intelligence changed my life and how it impassioned my commitment to the emotional well-being of all children. free android audio selling djvu Is Your Child's World Emotionally Safe?: My story of how Emotional Intelligence changed my life and how it impassioned my commitment to the emotional well-being of all children. Google Drive

Tags: book for ibooks, download eng book, book 2shared, no registration read macbook full sale, download book from sony xperia, download torrent isoHunt, book zipshare, tpb free torrent, access read find get pc, francais ebook access online offline, download torrent ExtraTorrent, book without payment, book format djvu, information wiki author book francais, online touch offline macbook author, sale book, book for android, online iBooks offline eng free, direct link book mp3 find how download

48a4f088c3

Publicité

Message Posté le: Lun 3 Juil - 05:43 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
les chevaliers du ciel Index du Forum  » Chevalier Du Ciel  » Candidature  » Is Your Childs World Emotionally Safe My Story Of How Emo
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Solaris phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2003